- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut + extra for coating
- 2 Tbsp almond milk (or coconut milk or your favorite dairy-free option)
- 1-1.5 tsp peppermint extract
- Put the walnuts in your food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- Add the dates and pulse again until mixed well.
- Add the cacao, 2/3 cup shredded coconut, peppermint extract, and 1 Tbsp almond milk. Pulse until combined. Add 1 more tbsp of milk if needed (you should be able to roll into balls easily.) Add a little more peppermint extract if you want an extra minty flavour.
- Form into 1″ balls
- Keep refrigerated
“Kys-kis-kiss, where did such a beautiful woman go, mom doesn’t need a son-in-law?” Yes, the sun, summer craigslist hobbs nm – it’s time to get acquainted. But often some acquaintances shock with frivolities or behave rudely, others do not know how to cope with embarrassment on a first date. And how to behave in such a situation by the girls themselves?